1. Have you ever noticed how many times you read the word "indefatiguable", and how few times you've ever heard anyone actually say the word? If that's the case, how does anyone know if they're pronouncing it incorrectly?
2. I'm pretty sure I would be a much more productive human being if not for Facebook.
3. Check out this link. Genius message. http://www.charityfocus.org/blog/view.php?id=2077#
4. Love this site: www.passiveaggressivenotes.com
5. I wish the people who worked at the library I frequent weren't quite so pretentious.
6. I really really really want to beat Penn State on Saturday.
7. Strike that. I really really really want Michigan to beat Penn State on Saturday. I don't play football. Those guys are big and they hit hard.
8. I'm really tired all the time lately, and I hope it's not a symptom of something other than just being tired.
9. I feel like there's something wrong with me, but my doctor doesn't care enough to figure it out.
10. I need to free myself from the people who frustrate me. Either that, or I need to let them stop frustrating me. Yeah, I'm guessing I'm gonna do the one that requires less work from me.
11. I heart House.
12. I miss Vegas
13. and my childhood.
14. Miranda Lambert's new album is pretty good.
15. If I call it an album, does that make me old?
16. What do you call it? You can't call it a CD because that's really just the medium used to deliver the music. So is an album for that matter. And I donwloaded it on iTunes, so it really wasn't any sort of tangible medium anyway. Would you say Miranda Lambert's collection of new music is really good? Hm. Shall ponder.
17. Those commercials for the new Droid phone from Verizon scare me.
18. I keep having weird dreams. I don't know why. Does that mean you're getting better sleep, or worse sleep? Maybe that's why I'm tired.
19. I went to book club tonight. I have nothing in common with the mommy teachers in that group. I usually end up contributing my own version of "I carried a watermelon" to the conversation. But I get to read good books. And live my mommy/wife life vicariously through them.
20. I need to learn to say no.
21. And how to ride a motorcycle. Soon, I will purchase one.
22. I need 4 cheap flights to Venice. Anybody? Anybody?
23. Jimmy Fallon...not so much.
24. Conan O'Brien...not so much.
25. Letterman...late night god
26. I want a cookie. There are frozen chocolate chip ones in my freezer. Which is where they will stay.
27. I went for 2 walks today.
28. Stupid people need to stop opening their mouths, and putting fingers to keyboards on places like AOL news posts.
29. Looks like I need to get my outdoor work done. Soon.
30. Yeah! My sister is home. She should have been in bed an hour ago, but no doubt my grandma kicked her ass in Scrabble.
31. My grandma kicks everyone's ass in Scrabble.
32. My grandma is the bomb.
33. Didn't see mice in our garage for a while. I'd like to think it's because I put up a giant window cling of a rat with beady red eyes. It scared me. However, the mouse are back, so either they figured out it was fake, or they've made friends with it.
34. I need a road trip. I wanna go somewhere.
35. Maybe I just need a vacation from life for a while. I wanna be a kept woman. No, really. I do.
4. passiveaggressivenotes.com makes me so, so very happy, and is in my daily rounds of fun, snarky blogs along with Cake Wrecks, the "blog" of "unnecessary" quotation marks, and Go Fug Yourself
ReplyDelete15/16. It totally doesn't make you old. Relatedly, I often hear artists talking about their new "records" that they're making, even though few of them are actual making vinyl disks...or have ever seen one. Also, I love Miranda Lambert :)
Oh, and boo on Michigan's loss to Penn State today. Ah well.