I have a busy week coming up. And then another one after that. And another one after that.
When will I learn to say no?
Last night, after three weeks of frantically searching for something to wear in the clean clothes pile in my bedroom, I folded and put away clothes. Seriously, why does that take so long? It's not like I'm putting my clothes away on a different planet or something. They go in the closet 10 feet away from the pile, or the dresser 4 feet away.
Today, I went to Costco. No fruit snacks. Bad. I love me some fruit snacks. They didn't have the brand I wanted. I'll try Gordon's next time I'm in Jenison. Which will be Tuesday. Because I don't know how to say no. I was at Costco too early to get in on the good samples....most of them weren't cooked yet. Bummer. I love me some samples.
Costco does make some some good pizza though.
I also went to Meijers. They were also giving out samples. Bought some vegetable chips that taste like air and some sort of vegetable. Obviously, I'm not so good on vegetable recognition. I'll assume the orange ones should be carrot, and the green ones should be, like, salad or something. They were giving out samples of some dark cherry juice or something. It was nasty. That was enough free samples for me.
On this trip to Meijers, I stuck to the outside square. They say that's healthier for you...you know, not going into the aisles, but keeping to the outside square - milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, deli turkey, rotisserie chicken, and then fruit/veggie section. It's amazing how expensive healthy stuff is for you. Oh yeah, and I bought pizza rolls - they were on a freezer aisle endcap, and therefore still qualified for "square" status.
I need a year to just read books. Of course, I'd prefer if someone paid me for it.
It's time for me to start crossing extracurricular activities off my list. I need to start getting more me time in my schedule.
What happens when you like a boy and he doesn't like you back? Oh wait. I should know the answer to this.
When I went to the med center on Friday night, the doctor told me I probably had costochondritis, which is caused by emotional stress. He asked if I had any emotional stress. I was like, "Um. Hello. I'm a Michigan fan. What do you think?????"
I may be a Rich Rod convert very soon. I'm rather impressed by what I see on the field. Not so much off the field.
I should have taken the day to go to ArtPrize.
I cleaned my garage today. It's amazing how much crap accumulates. I hope the mouse stops pooping in our garage. I'm going to spread the grass seed he's been eating on the lawn to get it out of the garage. I put Weed & Feed where the grass seed was in the garage instead. Hopefully the little shit will eat that and die a slow and painful death in the neighbor's lawn.
After I cleaned my garage, I ran out of energy. Except that I did bake a loaf of banana bread that didn't turn out so great. I put bananas in it and I don't think I should have.
Someone call Chicken Little. It's raining, and Channel 8 has their news on.
Which reminds me of why I hate Sunday night football. The news is on late, which means that House is on late.
I heart House.
Why doesn't anyone remember the left lane rule from driver's training? Get out of the left lane, unless you're passing someone. Going the speed limit around someone who is going slower than the speed limit doesn't count.
I have a whole free weekend next weekend. Don't know what to do with myself. I think I'll do outside the house chores....we have a wooden "chair rail" if you will on the outside of our house that needs to be sanded and painted, and wood rot around our front door that needs to be taken care of also.
Homeownership sucks.
I also have to do some landscaping in the backyard, and start/finish painting the basement. Can't wait to get the basement done.
OK, just thinking about all that crap makes me tired. I'm going to bed now.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment