- I am not crazy
- This blog will not always be funny
- This blog will not always be unfunny
- This blog really is what the title says: Brain Vomit by Jean. There's a lot of stuff that goes on in my head. I'm a complex person. And I'm not afraid to admit I'm struggling right now. I fired my therapist, and now, this blog will be my talk therapy. A cathartic hurling if you will. But I can't help myself...even in my deepest, darkest places, I can't help but look at the world in some twisted, cynical, mostly humorous way. So those of you who come here expecting to be entertained need not fret. You'll still giggle, chortle, or just plain laugh out loud.
- Basically, if it's in my head, it's going in here.
- I'm not crazy. I can't say that enough.
Please feel free to leave comments, critiques, concerns, or anything else you feel compelled to tell me. Do not, however, tell me I am crazy. Or that I need to take string cheese or beef jerky to work as snacks. That's a tale you will be regaled with later...be prepared to laugh. And understand why I fired my therapist.....
No comments:
Post a Comment